DMT-V is a 16/24/30 ports VoIP GSM Channel Bank (support SIP and H.323)
~ with CDR,LCR,Remote Monitor
~ GSM ,CDMA can be combined in one DMT-V
DMT-V accepts incoming call from VoIP and choose one GSM channel to dial out according to the prefix of the destination mobile number. In this way, we can have least cost routing (LCR). DMT can provide Call Detail Record (CDR) for traffic and accounting management. User can remote monitor traffic via VNC.
3G/UMTS: for all world and Japan (SoftBank Mobile,Docomo)
3G/UMTS Version: 3G:EDGE/GPRS 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz / HSDPA/UMTS 850, 1900,2100 MHz
1. Most CDMA -2000 operators don't offer Answer signal.
So VoIP to Mobile, DMT-V will connect soon.
CDMA -2000 operators will start billing soon. It doesn't wait mobile side answer
2. CDMA Version doesn't support SMS Feature and 180/183 unavailable
3. CDMA version doesn't have Remote SIM feature
4. CDMA version doesn't support DTMF
* Optional external SCBox/SCE-900,adapts 124/992 SIM cards.
(SCBox : Expands SIM card upto 4 pieces per GSM channel . )
(SCE-900 : Expands SIM card upto 32 pieces per GSM channel. )