Keep Your SIM Cards under Control with SIM Server
The 2N SIM Star – SIM Server is a product hiding several devices that jointly facilitate the administration of a large number of SIM cards. If you use multiple gateways in several destinations, it makes an ideal choice. By using the 2N SIM Star – SIM Server you can administer all your SIM cards from a single place, e.g. the comfort of your own office.
The solution is intended both for operators able to test their network with the device, and for companies administering a large number of gateways. These companies can significantly reduce the costs of calling in external technicians by using the 2N SIM Star – SIM Server. Another great advantage is protecting SIM cards against misuse, because they all remain safely deposited in a single place.
Unlike our competitors’ devices, the 2N SIM Star is also equipped with a feature for recharging credit on individual SIM cards by means of IVR, USSD or SMS. Monitoring the statistics of individual gateways and stacking CDR records is a further advantage.
The 2N VoiceBlue Lite and the 2N StarGate Gateways from the 2N portfolio both support the 2N SIM Star.
- Central SIM card administration
- Reduction in costs
- Improved safety
- Server back-up
- ASR monitoring
- Recharge credits
SIM Server - Control part of SIM Star system
- Hardware Industrial PC based on Intel® CPU
- Operation system Linux Fedora Core
- Configuration ways SSH, WEB interface
SIM Box - Carrier unit for SIM Boards
- Capacity 1 – 18 SIM Boards (576 SIM cards)
- Dimensions 482x133x360mm (84HPx3Ux360mm)
- Interface 2x LAN 10BaseT, RJ45
- Power supply 100-240V / 50-60 Hz
- Power input Max 230 VA
SIM Board - Carrier board for SIM cards
- Capacity 32 SIM holders
- Interface RS232, basic configuration, LAN 10BaseT, interface for SIM Box